pertuzumab, trastuzumab, and hyaluronidase-zzxf injection, for subcutaneous use Initial U.S. Approval: 2020
Phesgo (pertuzumab, trastuzumab, and hyaluronidase-zzxf) is a medication that is combined with other cancer medicines for the treatment of adults with HER2-positive breast cancer that has metastasized, and of adult patients with early HER2-positive breast cancer.
Facts about pertuzumab, trastuzumab, and hyaluronidase-zzxf injection
Disease Indications-Breast Cancer
Medicine Approved By-European Medical Agency (EMA), Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Summary of FDA-approved use on approval date: Click Here
(see Drugs@FDA for complete indication)
Access the best support services globally
If you have a prescription from a Registered Medical Practitioner (RMP), IPN in Delhi can assist you in obtaining access to genuine medication. Our professional will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to legally and safely import “pertuzumab, trastuzumab, and hyaluronidase-zzxf injection” based on the information you provide.
Indian Pharma Network (IPN) Legitimate consultant and facilitator in the New Delhi, India. IPN has over two decades of industry experience and extensive coverage throughout India, including major cities such as Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Srinagar, Jammu, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Noida, Gurgaon, Lucknow, the North East, Pune, and other regions.
Basement-B-5-A, Ajit Singh House Building No.12, Yusuf Sarai, South Delhi,
New Delhi:110016 India.
MOBILE / PHONE NUMBER:
M: +91 9811747774, 9891296838.
P / F: +91-11-26532129 / 26536398
Query For pertuzumab, trastuzumab, and hyaluronidase-zzxf injection
Approved accessible "pertuzumab, trastuzumab, and hyaluronidase-zzxf injection"
The fixed-dose combination is indicated for the treatment of early breast cancer (EBC):
Use in combination with chemotherapy for
- the neoadjuvant treatment of adults with HER2-positive, locally advanced, inflammatory, or early stage breast cancer (either greater than two cm in diameter or node positive) as part of a complete treatment regimen for early breast cancer;
- the adjuvant treatment of adults with HER2-positive early breast cancer at high risk of recurrence.
and for the treatment of metastatic breast cancer (MBC):
- Use in combination with docetaxel for the treatment of adults with HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer (MBC) who have not received prior anti-HER2 therapy or chemotherapy for metastatic disease.
How can 1 go about obtaining pertuzumab, trastuzumab, and hyaluronidase-zzxf injection?
PHESGO (pertuzumab, trastuzumab, and hyaluronidase-zzxf) injection, for subcutaneous use Initial U.S. Approval: 2020
To access pertuzumab, trastuzumab, and hyaluronidase-zzxf injection sold under the brand name can be made available on request to patient if the drug has not been approved or is not available in your country. For information or advice, call IPN's Pharmaceutical Expert. Our expert will be happy to take your query and guide with an effective solution. Be free and call today for full support at +91 9891 296 838 (Mr. Tarun) / +91 9811 747 774 (Mr. Neeraj)
- Full prescribing information [FDA]: Phesgo (pertuzumab, trastuzumab, and hyaluronidase-zzxf) [PDF] Genentech, June 29, 2020
- FDA Approves Breast Cancer Treatment That Can Be Administered At Home By Health Care Professional FDA press release, June 29, 2020
- Phesgo EMA product information sheet, cited on Jan 25, 2021
Indian Pharma Network (IPN), New Delhi. India
Indian Pharma Network (IPN) is registered organisation in India, having highly qualified healthcare professionals of pharmaceutical Industry. Specialized in Oncology Products. Helped more than 6,000 patients. Registration Number : 07AAFFI2544E1ZO under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : New Delhi | Bengaluru | Kolkata | Lucknow | Jaipur | Jodhpur.
Our Overseas Network UK | Russia | Brazil | Mexico | Germany | France| Italy | Spain | Japan | China| Australia | Brazil | Saudi Arabia | South Africa