for oral use Initial U.S. Approval: 2014
OFEV is a kinase inhibitor indicated for the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF).
Facts about nintedanib capsules
Approval Date: 2014
Proprietary Name: On Request
Active Ingredient(s): nintedanib capsules
Dosage Forms And Strengths: Capsules: 150 mg and 100 mg
Company: Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Current indications: idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF).
Medicine Approved By: – European Medical Agency (EMA), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Health Canada, Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), Medsafe (NZ)
Summary of FDA approved use on approval date: Click Here
(see Drugs@FDA for complete indication)
Access the best support services globally
If you have a prescription from a Registered Medical Practitioner (RMP), IPN in Delhi can assist you in obtaining access to genuine medication. Our professional will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to legally and safely import “nintedanib capsules” based on the information you provide.
Indian Pharma Network (IPN) Legitimate consultant and facilitator in the New Delhi, India. IPN has over two decades of industry experience and extensive coverage throughout India, including major cities such as Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Srinagar, Jammu, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Noida, Gurgaon, Lucknow, the North East, Pune, and other regions.
Basement-B-5-A, Ajit Singh House Building No.12, Yusuf Sarai, South Delhi,
New Delhi:110016 India.
MOBILE / PHONE NUMBER:
M: +91 9811747774, 9891296838.
P / F: +91-11-26532129 / 26536398
Query For nintedanib capsules
Approved accessible "nintedanib capsules"
What is OFEV? • OFEV is a prescription medicine used to treat people with a lung disease called idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF). • It is not known if OFEV is safe and effective in children. Active ingredient: nintedanib. Inactive ingredients: Fill Material: triglycerides, hard fat, lecithin. Capsule Shell: gelatin, glycerol, titanium dioxide, red ferric oxide, yellow ferric oxide, black ink.
How can 1 go about obtaining nintedanib capsules?
If nintedanib capsules are not yet approved or available in your area, you may request its price in India under a specific brand name through IPN. For assistance and guidance, you can contact us by providing complete details. Our pharmaceutical expert will help you find a suitable and practical solution to your query. To receive comprehensive support, please call us at +91 9891 296 838 (Mr. Tarun) / +91 9811 747 774 (Mr. Neeraj).
- OFEV (nintedanib) capsules, for oral use Initial U.S. Approval: 2014
- CYENDIV (nintedanib) capsules, for oral use Initial U.S. Approval: 2014.
- Vargatef (nintedanib) 100 mg soft capsules.
- Nintena (nintedanib) capsules
- ForOfev (Nintedanib) Indications And Usage, Dosage And Administration, Dosage Forms And Strengths and Drug Interactions For More Details
- Ofev Slows Lung Function Decline in ILD Patients With Autoimmune Diseases, Trial Data Show For More Details
- FDA approves first treatment for patients with rare type of lung disease For More Details
- Vargatef plus docetaxel could be an option after failure of immunotherapy in lung cancer For More Details
- BDR Pharma launches Nintenib (Nintedanib) to treat Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis in India. ReadMore
- BDR Pharma launches generic pulmonary fibrosis drug in India ReadMore
Indian Pharma Network (IPN), New Delhi. India
Indian Pharma Network (IPN) is registered organisation in India, having highly qualified healthcare professionals of pharmaceutical Industry. Specialized in Oncology Products. Helped more than 6,000 patients. Registration Number : 07AAFFI2544E1ZO under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : New Delhi | Bengaluru | Kolkata | Lucknow | Jaipur | Jodhpur.
Our Overseas Network UK | Russia | Brazil | Mexico | Germany | France| Italy | Spain | Japan | China| Australia | Brazil | Saudi Arabia | South Africa
Indian Pharma Network
Mobile / WhatsApp / Phone
M: +91 9811747774, 9891296838.
P: +91-11-26532129 / 26536398