for intravenous use Initial U.S. Approval: 2014
Cyramza (ramucirumab) is a medication used for the treatment of advanced gastric or gastro-esophageal junction adenocarcinoma, metastatic non small cell lung cancer, and metastatic colorectal cancer.
This medicine is not (yet) part of our standard product range but we may be able to get it for you. The packaging size and strength below may vary due to product availability. Please contact us to verify price and availability.
Facts about ramucirumab injection
Disease Indications-Colorectal Cancer, Gastric Cancer, Lung Cancer
Medicine Approved By-European Medical Agency (EMA), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Health Canada, Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), Medsafe (NZ)
Summary of FDA-approved use on approval date: Click Here
(see Drugs@FDA for complete indication)
Access the best support services globally
If you have a prescription from a Registered Medical Practitioner (RMP), IPN in Delhi can assist you in obtaining access to genuine medication. Our professional will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to legally and safely import “ramucirumab injection” based on the information you provide.
Indian Pharma Network (IPN) Legitimate consultant and facilitator in the New Delhi, India. IPN has over two decades of industry experience and extensive coverage throughout India, including major cities such as Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Srinagar, Jammu, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Noida, Gurgaon, Lucknow, the North East, Pune, and other regions.
Basement-B-5-A, Ajit Singh House Building No.12, Yusuf Sarai, South Delhi,
New Delhi:110016 India.
MOBILE / PHONE NUMBER:
M: +91 9811747774, 9891296838.
P / F: +91-11-26532129 / 26536398
Query For ramucirumab injection
Approved accessible "ramucirumab injection"
ramucirumab is a human vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 (VEGFR2) antagonist indicated:
• as a single agent or in combination with paclitaxel, for treatment of advanced or metastatic gastric or gastro-esophageal junction adenocarcinoma with disease progression on or after prior fluoropyrimidine- or platinum-containing chemotherapy.
• in combination with erlotinib, for first-line treatment of metastatic non-small cell lung cancer with epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) exon 19 deletions or exon 21 (L858R) mutations.
• in combination with docetaxel, for treatment of metastatic nonsmall cell lung cancer with disease progression on or after platinum-based chemotherapy. Patients with EGFR or ALK genomic tumor aberrations should have disease progression on FDA-approved therapy for these aberrations prior to receiving CYRAMZA.
• in combination with FOLFIRI, for the treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer with disease progression on or after prior therapy with bevacizumab, oxaliplatin, and a fluoropyrimidine.
• as a single agent, for the treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma in patients who have an alpha fetoprotein of ≥400 ng/mL and have been treated with sorafenib.
How To access ramucirumab injection?
Cyramza (ramucirumab) injection for intravenous use Initial U.S. Approval: 2014
To access ramucirumab injection sold under the brand name can be made available on request to patient if the drug has not been approved or is not available in your country. For information or advice, call IPN's Pharmaceutical Expert. Our expert will be happy to take your query and guide with an effective solution. Be free and call today for full support at +91 9891 296 838 (Mr. Tarun) / +91 9811 747 774 (Mr. Neeraj)
Indian Pharma Network (IPN), New Delhi. India
Indian Pharma Network (IPN) is registered organisation in India, having highly qualified healthcare professionals of pharmaceutical Industry. Specialized in Oncology Products. Helped more than 6,000 patients. Registration Number : 07AAFFI2544E1ZO under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : New Delhi | Bengaluru | Kolkata | Lucknow | Jaipur | Jodhpur.
Our Overseas Network UK | Russia | Brazil | Mexico | Germany | France| Italy | Spain | Japan | China| Australia | Brazil | Saudi Arabia | South Africa