for oral use Initial U.S. Approval: 2015
Lenvima (lenvatinib) is a prescription medicine used to treat patients with inoperable liver cancer, differentiated thyroid cancer, advanced kidney cancer and thymic cancer.
Facts about lenvatinib capsules
Disease Indications-Kidney Cancer, Liver Cancer, Thyroid Cancer
Manufacturer-Eisai Europe Ltd
Medicine Approved By-European Medical Agency (EMA), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Health Canada, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA), Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)
Summary of FDA-approved use on approval date: Click Here
(see Drugs@FDA for complete indication)
Access the best support services globally
If you have a prescription from a Registered Medical Practitioner (RMP), IPN in Delhi can assist you in obtaining access to genuine medication. Our professional will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to legally and safely import “lenvatinib capsules” based on the information you provide.
Indian Pharma Network (IPN) Legitimate consultant and facilitator in the New Delhi, India. IPN has over two decades of industry experience and extensive coverage throughout India, including major cities such as Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Srinagar, Jammu, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Noida, Gurgaon, Lucknow, the North East, Pune, and other regions.
Basement-B-5-A, Ajit Singh House Building No.12, Yusuf Sarai, South Delhi,
New Delhi:110016 India.
MOBILE / PHONE NUMBER:
M: +91 9811747774, 9891296838.
P / F: +91-11-26532129 / 26536398
Query For lenvatinib capsules
Approved accessible "lenvatinib capsules"
LENVIMA is a kinase inhibitor that is indicated:
Differentiated Thyroid Cancer (DTC)
• For the treatment of patients with locally recurrent or metastatic, progressive, radioactive iodine-refractory differentiated thyroid cancer (DTC).
Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC)
• In combination with pembrolizumab, for the first line treatment of adult patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC).
• In combination with everolimus, for the treatment of adult patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC) following one prior antiangiogenic therapy.
Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC)
• For the first-line treatment of patients with unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC).
Endometrial Carcinoma (EC)
• In combination with pembrolizumab, for the treatment of patients with advanced endometrial carcinoma (EC) that is not microsatellite instability-high (MSI-H) or mismatch repair deficient (dMMR) who have disease progression following prior systemic therapy in any setting and are not candidates for curative surgery or radiation.
How To access lenvatinib capsules?
Lenvima (lenvatinib capsules) for oral use Initial U.S. Approval: 2015
To access lenvatinib capsules sold under the brand name can be made available on request to patient if the drug has not been approved or is not available in your country. For information or advice, call IPN's Pharmaceutical Expert. Our expert will be happy to take your query and guide with an effective solution. Be free and call today for full support at +91 9891 296 838 (Mr. Tarun) / +91 9811 747 774 (Mr. Neeraj)
Indian Pharma Network (IPN), New Delhi. India
Indian Pharma Network (IPN) is registered organisation in India, having highly qualified healthcare professionals of pharmaceutical Industry. Specialized in Oncology Products. Helped more than 6,000 patients. Registration Number : 07AAFFI2544E1ZO under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : New Delhi | Bengaluru | Kolkata | Lucknow | Jaipur | Jodhpur.
Our Overseas Network UK | Russia | Brazil | Mexico | Germany | France| Italy | Spain | Japan | China| Australia | Brazil | Saudi Arabia | South Africa
Indian Pharma Network
Mobile / WhatsApp / Phone
M: +91 9811747774, 9891296838.
P: +91-11-26532129 / 26536398