everolimus tablets for oral suspension
Initial U.S. Approval: 2009
Afinitor (everolimus) is a medication used to treat patients with advanced HR+, HER2- breast cancer; progressive neuroendocrine tumors of pancreatic origin (PNET); progressive neuroendocrine tumors (NET) of gastrointestinal (GI) or lung origin; advanced renal cell carcinoma; and subependymal giant cell astrocytoma (SEGA) and renal angiomyolipomas associated with tuberous sclerosis.
Facts about everolimus tablets
Disease Indications-Breast Cancer, Gastric Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Lung Cancer, Intestinal Cancer
Medicine Approved By-European Medical Agency (EMA), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Health Canada Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA) Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).
Summary of FDA-approved use on approval date: Click Here
(see Drugs@FDA for complete indication)
Access the best support services globally
If you have a prescription from a Registered Medical Practitioner (RMP), IPN in Delhi can assist you in obtaining access to genuine medication. Our professional will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to legally and safely import “everolimus tablets” based on the information you provide.
Indian Pharma Network (IPN) Legitimate consultant and facilitator in the New Delhi, India. IPN has over two decades of industry experience and extensive coverage throughout India, including major cities such as Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Srinagar, Jammu, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Noida, Gurgaon, Lucknow, the North East, Pune, and other regions.
Basement-B-5-A, Ajit Singh House Building No.12, Yusuf Sarai, South Delhi,
New Delhi:110016 India.
MOBILE / PHONE NUMBER:
M: +91 9811747774, 9891296838.
P / F: +91-11-26532129 / 26536398
Query For everolimus tablets
Approved accessible "everolimus tablets"
AFINITOR is a kinase inhibitor indicated for the treatment of:
• postmenopausal women with advanced hormone receptor-positive, HER2-negative breast cancer (advanced HR+ BC) in combination with exemestane after failure of treatment with letrozole or anastrozole.
• adults with progressive neuroendocrine tumors of pancreatic origin (PNET) that is unresectable, locally advanced or metastatic. The safety and effectiveness of AFINITOR in the treatment of patients with carcinoid
tumors have not been established.
• adults with advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC) after failure of treatment with sunitinib or sorafenib.
• adults with renal angiomyolipoma and tuberous sclerosis complex (TSC), not requiring immediate surgery. The effectiveness of AFINITOR in treatment of renal angiomyolipoma is based on an analysis of durable
objective responses in patients treated for a median of 8.3 months. Further follow-up of patients is required to determine long-term outcomes.
• adults and children ≥ 3 years of age with subependymal giant cell astrocytoma (SEGA) associated with tuberous sclerosis (TSC) who require therapeutic intervention but are not candidates for curative surgical
resection. The effectiveness of AFINITOR is based on an analysis of change in SEGA volume. Clinical benefit such as improvement in diseaserelated symptoms or increase in overall survival has not been demonstrated.
How To access everolimus tablets?
Afinitor (everolimus tablets) for oral suspension Initial U.S. Approval: 2009
To access everolimus tablets sold under the brand name can be made available on request to patient if the drug has not been approved or is not available in your country. For information or advice, call IPN's Pharmaceutical Expert. Our expert will be happy to take your query and guide with an effective solution. Be free and call today for full support at +91 9891 296 838 (Mr. Tarun) / +91 9811 747 774 (Mr. Neeraj)
Indian Pharma Network (IPN), New Delhi. India
Indian Pharma Network (IPN) is registered organisation in India, having highly qualified healthcare professionals of pharmaceutical Industry. Specialized in Oncology Products. Helped more than 6,000 patients. Registration Number : 07AAFFI2544E1ZO under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : New Delhi | Bengaluru | Kolkata | Lucknow | Jaipur | Jodhpur.
Our Overseas Network UK | Russia | Brazil | Mexico | Germany | France| Italy | Spain | Japan | China| Australia | Brazil | Saudi Arabia | South Africa
Indian Pharma Network
Mobile / WhatsApp / Phone
M: +91 9811747774, 9891296838.
P: +91-11-26532129 / 26536398