for intravenous use Initial U.S. Approval: 2014
pembrolizumab is indicated for the treatment of patients with unresectable or metastatic melanoma.
Facts about pembrolizumab injection
DISEASE INDICATIONS-Urothelial Carcinoma, Breast Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Gastric Cancer, Head and Neck Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Lung Cancer, Lymphoma, Skin Cancer
MANUFACTURER-Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
MEDICINE APPROVED BY- European Medical Agency (EMA), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Health Canada, Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), Medsafe (NZ)
Summary of FDA-approved use on approval date: Click Here
(see Drugs@FDA for complete indication)
Access the best support services globally
If you have a prescription from a Registered Medical Practitioner (RMP), IPN in Delhi can assist you in obtaining access to genuine medication. Our professional will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to legally and safely import “pembrolizumab injection” based on the information you provide.
Indian Pharma Network (IPN) Legitimate consultant and facilitator in the New Delhi, India. IPN has over two decades of industry experience and extensive coverage throughout India, including major cities such as Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Srinagar, Jammu, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Noida, Gurgaon, Lucknow, the North East, Pune, and other regions.
Basement-B-5-A, Ajit Singh House Building No.12, Yusuf Sarai, South Delhi,
New Delhi:110016 India.
MOBILE / PHONE NUMBER:
M: +91 9811747774, 9891296838.
P / F: +91-11-26532129 / 26536398
Query For pembrolizumab injection
Approved accessible "pembrolizumab injection"
Keytruda (pembrolizumab) is a monoclonal antibody (immunotherapy) indicated for the treatment of people with:
- advanced (unresectable or metastatic) melanoma
- metastatic nonsquamous NSCLC as first-line treatment in combination with pemetrexed and carboplatin
- recurrent or metastatic Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma (HNSCC)
- recurrent classical Hodgkin Lymphoma (cHL)
- locally advanced or metastatic urothelial carcinoma
- solid tumours having the biomarkers MSI-H or dMMR
- recurrent locally advanced or metastatic gastric or gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma
advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC).
- locally recurrent unresectable or metastatic triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC) whose tumors express PD-L1.
It is available as a powder for intravenous infusion (drip) containing 100mg of pembrolizumab per vial.
How can 1 go about obtaining pembrolizumab injection?
If pembrolizumab injection are not yet approved or available in your area, you may request its price in India under a specific brand name through IPN. For assistance and guidance, you can contact us by providing complete details. Our pharmaceutical expert will help you find a suitable and practical solution to your query. To receive comprehensive support, please call us at +91 9891 296 838 (Mr. Tarun) / +91 9811 747 774 (Mr. Neeraj).
KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab) injection, for intravenous use Initial U.S. Approval: 2014
- FDA Approval Insights: Enfortumab Vedotin Plus Pembrolizumab in Urothelial Carcinoma
- FDA Accepts Application for Merck’s KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab) Plus Chemotherapy as First-Line Treatment for Locally Advanced Unresectable or Metastatic Gastric or Gastroesophageal Junction Adenocarcinoma
- Expanded Gastric Cancer Indication for Keytruda Under FDA Review
- FDA Grants Accelerated Approval for PADCEV® (enfortumab vedotin-ejfv) with KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab) for First-Line Treatment of Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Cancer
- FDA Grants Full Approval to Pembrolizumab for Select Patients With MSI-H or dMMR Solid Tumors
Indian Pharma Network (IPN), New Delhi. India
Indian Pharma Network (IPN) is registered organisation in India, having highly qualified healthcare professionals of pharmaceutical Industry. Specialized in Oncology Products. Helped more than 6,000 patients. Registration Number : 07AAFFI2544E1ZO under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : New Delhi | Bengaluru | Kolkata | Lucknow | Jaipur | Jodhpur.
Our Overseas Network UK | Russia | Brazil | Mexico | Germany | France| Italy | Spain | Japan | China| Australia | Brazil | Saudi Arabia | South Africa
Indian Pharma Network
Mobile / WhatsApp / Phone
M: +91 9811747774, 9891296838.
P: +91-11-26532129 / 26536398