1. Time frame taken to deliver the medicine?
It usually takes 8-9 working days after dispatch to reach medicine at outside India locations. Additional delays may occur due to heavy load on postal services and customs.
2. Delay in receiving or not receiving the order?
We will assist with best of our resources and documentation so that medicine received at your address within stipulated time in safe and secure condition. However, we are not responsible for any delay or loss or damage of your order in transit or for the non-receive ability of the medicine at the destination country/port. The sole responsibility of receiving the medicine is of the Patient (his relatives). We will give you the tracking details of your medicine courier. Kindly contact the courier service/concerned authority to gain visibility on custom clearance and applicable duties.
3. What are the payment options available?
We advise to transfer money only through Interbank Transfer Modalities;
- Online Net-banking for within India transfer.
- International Wire Transfer (SWIFT) from outside India.
- Cash on Delivery within India.