for oral suspension Initial U.S. Approval: 2011
Facts about rivaroxaban for oral suspension
Approval Date: 2011
Proprietary Name: On Request
Active Ingredient(s): rivaroxaban
Dosage Forms And Strengths: Tablets: 2.5 mg, 10 mg, 15 mg, and 20 mg
For oral suspension: 1 mg/mL once reconstituted
Companies: Bayer, Johnson & Johnson
Diseases: Nonvalvular atrial fibrillation, deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism and coronary artery disease.
Medicine Approved By: – European Medical Agency (EMA), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Health Canada, Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), Medsafe (NZ)
Summary of FDA approved use on approval date: Click Here
(see Drugs@FDA for complete indication)
Access the best support services globally
If you have a prescription from a Registered Medical Practitioner (RMP), IPN in Delhi can assist you in obtaining access to genuine medication. Our professional will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to legally and safely import “rivaroxaban for oral suspension” based on the information you provide.
Indian Pharma Network (IPN) Legitimate consultant and facilitator in the New Delhi, India. IPN has over two decades of industry experience and extensive coverage throughout India, including major cities such as Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Srinagar, Jammu, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Noida, Gurgaon, Lucknow, the North East, Pune, and other regions.
Basement-B-5-A, Ajit Singh House Building No.12, Yusuf Sarai, South Delhi,
New Delhi:110016 India.
MOBILE / PHONE NUMBER:
M: +91 9811747774, 9891296838.
P / F: +91-11-26532129 / 26536398
Query For rivaroxaban
Approved accessible "rivaroxaban"
Rivaroxaban Mylan is an anticoagulant medicine (a medicine that prevents blood clotting) used:
- to treat deep vein thrombosis (DVT, a blood clot in a deep vein, usually in the leg) and pulmonary embolism (a clot in a blood vessel supplying the lungs), and to prevent DVT and pulmonary embolism from re-occurring in adults;
- to prevent venous thromboembolism (VTE, the formation of blood clots in the veins) in adults who are undergoing surgery to replace a hip or knee;
- to treat VTE and prevent VTE from re-occurring in children and adolescents aged less than 18 years weighing more than 30 kg;
- to prevent stroke (caused by a clot in a blood vessel in the brain) and systemic embolism (a clot in other blood vessels) in adults with non-valvular atrial fibrillation (irregular rapid contractions of the upper chambers of the heart);
- to prevent atherothrombotic events (such as heart attack, stroke or death from heart disease) in adults
How can 1 go about obtaining rivaroxaban for oral suspension?
If rivaroxaban for oral suspension are not yet approved or available in your area, you may request its price in India under a specific brand name through IPN. For assistance and guidance, you can contact us by providing complete details. Our pharmaceutical expert will help you find a suitable and practical solution to your query. To receive comprehensive support, please call us at +91 9891 296 838 (Mr. Tarun) / +91 9811 747 774 (Mr. Neeraj).
XARELTO (rivaroxaban) for oral suspension Initial U.S. Approval: 2011
Indian Pharma Network (IPN), New Delhi. India
Indian Pharma Network (IPN) is registered organisation in India, having highly qualified healthcare professionals of pharmaceutical Industry. Specialized in Oncology Products. Helped more than 6,000 patients. Registration Number : 07AAFFI2544E1ZO under GST Act.
Branch Offices in India : New Delhi | Bengaluru | Kolkata | Lucknow | Jaipur | Jodhpur.
Our Overseas Network UK | Russia | Brazil | Mexico | Germany | France| Italy | Spain | Japan | China| Australia | Brazil | Saudi Arabia | South Africa