HUMIRA (adalimumab) Injection is used to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis(JIA), Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA), Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS), Crohn's Disease (CD), Plaque Psoriasis (ps). HUMIRA (adalimumab) Injection can be imported for personal use under "patient name basis" treatment in India. For this applicant is required to make an request application with required document. IPN, New Delhi will do the necessary process to obtain permission from Drugs Controller General (India) to import.
Therapeutic indications and Usage
HUMIRA is a prescription medicine used:
To reduce the signs and symptoms of: • Moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis (RA) in adults. HUMIRA can be used alone, with methotrexate, or with certain other medicines. HUMIRA may prevent further damage to your bones and joints and may help your ability to perform daily activities. • Moderate to severe polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) in children 2 years of age and older. HUMIRA can be used alone or with methotrexate.
• Psoriatic arthritis (PsA) in adults. HUMIRA can be used alone or with certain other medicines. HUMIRA may prevent further damage to your bones and joints and may help your ability to perform daily activities. Ankylosing spondylitis (AS) in adults. Moderate to severe hidradenitis suppurativa (HS) in people 12 years and older.
• To treat moderate to severe Crohn’s disease (CD) in adults and children 6 years of age and older.
• To treat moderate to severe ulcerative colitis (UC) in adults and children 5 years of age and older. It is not known if HUMIRA is effective in people who stopped responding to or could not tolerate anti-TNF medicines.
• To treat moderate to severe chronic plaque psoriasis (Ps) in adults who are ready for systemic therapy or phototherapy, and are under the care of a doctor who will decide if other systemic therapies are less appropriate.
• To treat non-infectious intermediate (middle part of the eye), posterior (back of the eye), and panuveitis (all parts of the eye) in adults and children 2 years of age and older.
Medicine Name: HUMIRA
Generic Name: adalimumab
Approval Date: 2002
Treatment of: Arthritis.
Company Name: Abbott Laboratories.
Source Details: Patient Information
Patient Name Basis Treatment IPN, New Delhi can facilitate patient to import of "HUMIRA (adalimumab) Injection" in quantities for personal use. For this applicant is required to make an application in Form 12A, along with the prescription of the Registered Medical Practitioner (RMP).
Health Professional In India
If you have any question, please email IPN Support Team or Call Indian Pharma Network for HUMIRA (adalimumab) Injection price list or cost in India. on
Mr. Tarun:- +91 9891 296 838
Mr. Neeraj:- +91 9811 747 774
We are the facilitator, group of highly qualified healthcare professionals, provide solutions on how to get access of anti cancer medicines not available in India. On the basis of permission in Form 12B (Import permit) from From Ministry of Health, Government of India, IPN, New Delhi procure drugs on behalf of patient.
HUMIRA is a medicine called a Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) blocker. HUMIRA is used to: . Reduce the signs and symptoms of:
• moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis (RA) in adults. HUIR can be used alone, with methotrexate, or with certain other medicines.
• moderate to severe polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) in children 4 years and older.
HUMIRA can be used alone, with methotrexate, or with certain other medicines.
• psoriatic arthritis (PsA) in adults. HUMIR can be used alone or with certain other medicines.
• ankylosing spondylitis (AS) in adults.
• moderate to severe Crohn's disease (CD) in adults when other treatments have not well enough. worked
• Treat moderate to severe chronic (lasting a long time) plaque psoriasis (Ps) in adults who have the condition in many areas of their body and who may benefit from taking injections or pils (systemic therapy) or phototherapy (treatment using ultraviolet light alone or with pils).
Source content : www.accessdata.fda.gov
IPN, New Delhi can facilitate patient to import of "HUMIRA (adalimumab) Injection" in quantities for personal use. Expertise in Specialty Pharmaceutical distribution having its PAN India presence in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Pune, Visakhapatnam, Surat, Jaipur, Coimbatore, Kanpur, Nagpur, Raipur, Kochi, Kozhikode, Nashik, Salem, Thiruvananthapuram, Madurai, Jodhpur, Noida, Gurgaon, Punjab, Chandigarh, Bhubaneswar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura and Sikkim, India. with over 20 years of domain experience.
For procurement cost of HUMIRA (adalimumab) Injection in India, Please call at M: +91 9811747774 (Mr. Tarun) / 9891296838 (Mr. Neeraj) or Email Us to know more details about the HUMIRA (adalimumab) Injection medicine cost price in India.
The order for HUMIRA (adalimumab) Injection will be confirmed only after
1. submitting Form 12A, along with the prescription of the Registered Medical Practitioner (RMP).
2. Permission from obtained from the office of the Drugs Controller General (India).
3. Availability of HUMIRA (adalimumab) Injection from authorised distributor.
Adalimumab, is a monoclonal antibody used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, plaque psoriasis, hidradenitis suppurativa, uveitis, and juvenile idiopathic arthritis. It is administered by injection under the skin. Adalimumab is a disease-modifying antirheumatic drug (DMARD) and monoclonal antibody that works by inactivating tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNFα). Adalimumab was approved for medical use in the United States in 2002. It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines. It is available as a biosimilar medication. In 2020, it was the 205th most commonly prescribed medication in the United States, with more than 2 million prescriptions.
HUMIRA (adalimumab) Injection, for subcutaneous use Initial U.S. Approval: 2017
• 40 mg/0.8 mL in a single-use prefilled pen (HUM IRA Pen)
• 40 mg/0.8 mL in a single-use prefilled glass syrnge
• 20 mg/OA mL in a single-use prefilled glass syringe
For HUMIRA (adalimumab) InjectionIndications And Usage, Dosage And Administration, Dosage Forms And Strengths and Drug Interactions For More Details
Rheumatology Patients Report High Levels of Satisfaction With Adalimumab Biosimilar For More Details
Alvotech Broadens Access to HUMIRA (adalimumab) Biosimilars For More Details
Recon: FDA advisers back Ardelyx kidney disease drug; UnitedHealth to offer Humira alongside biosimilars next year For More Details
Step 1. Send a request for your medicine online:-Applicant is required to make an application in Form 12A, along with the prescription of the Registered Medical Practitioner (RMP).
Step 2. Verification of documents:-We verify your a prescription and necessary documents to import drugs in quantities for personal use.
Step 3. Permission to Import:-After getting approval of Drugs Controller General (India), we start the process to import of drugs as mentioned in prescription for personal use.
Step 4. We source your medicine:-Our expert sourcing team work with our global network of suppliers to find you the best price. Once we have found you the lowest possible cost for your medicine, we will present you with a final offer for your approval.
Step 5. Delivery of medicine:-After you have accepted our offer, our experienced logistics team will arrange all the shipping and transportation of your medicine.
Doctor’s Prescription –
We would require prescription from Registered Medical Practitioner (RMP) stating product name, dosage, duration of treatment and diagnosis.
Patient’s Medical history –
We would require all test reports and medical reports of the patient for last 3 months.
Patient’s Identity card –
We will require scan copy of patient’s identity card and proof of residence to initiate documentation process.
Almost all countries across the world have provisions for granting access to drugs prior to marketing approval for personal use for patients who have exhausted all other treatment options available in their country. Indian Pharma Network, New Delhi can help patients in accessing/importing Ant-cancer medicines, unapproved in their home country against a legitimate prescription and in conformity with all local laws and regulations of their home country.
Send your query to find out -
HUMIRA (adalimumab) Injection price in South East Asia – China (Beijing, Chongqing, Shanghai, Tianjin and Shenzhen), Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong.
HUMIRA (adalimumab) Injection price in United Arab Emirates – Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan.
HUMIRA (adalimumab) Injection price in North America – Mexico.
HUMIRA (adalimumab) Injection price in South America – Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela.
HUMIRA (adalimumab) Injection price in Europe – Romania, Switzerland, Georgia, Turkey, Italy, UK, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Poland, Slovakia.
HUMIRA (adalimumab) Injection price in Russia CIS – Armenia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Mongolia.
HUMIRA (adalimumab) Injection price in African Countries – Algeria, Mauritius, Uganda, Zimbabwe.
HUMIRA (adalimumab) Injection price in Australia and New Zealand.
Your order will be shipped to you by our partner couriers, such as DHL, UPS and specialised cold chain couriers. If you would like your order to be shipped by a specific courier, please inform us when you place the order. Our standard delivery time varies from 5 to 10 working days. The shipping cost depends on the medicine and the destination country. After making an enquiry, you will receive a detailed quote that includes the shipping costs.